Objective: to learn all that is necessary to know about
Natural Meditation before experiencing the method.
Summary of Lesson 1:
Having a good grounding in what nature has built into the human being with
respect to meditation, you will now begin your study of the particular method you will use to harness this natural meditative function. Owning this skill will enable you, not just to
experience meditation, but to cultivate its influence over time.
- The regular experience of the meditative function produces gradual, wide-ranging developmental changes. These changes are organic extensions of the growth experienced by the individual.
- Meditation supports active life, both inner and outer. It enhances life by improving it
at its core, the core of experience, or consciousness.
- The human mind and body contain the ability to enter the silence, collected energy and expanded awareness of meditation.
- Meditation allows the mind to become quiet, open, expansive and inclusive and it registers within the body as a synchronized, rejuvenating rest with a unique metabolic and brain wave signature.
- The regular experience of the meditative function
produces gradual, wide-ranging developmental changes.
Finally, in case you have not done so already, we direct your attention again to
"Prep Lesson 3." You will
have several task there which won't take long if you have a printer and some
office supplies handy. If you don't, you will have to get resourceful
and that could take time.